Smyrna’s original golf course was located between Hazelwood Drive and Stewarts Creek. It opened around 1922 and due to the small area, it had only 6 holes. The land was owned at that time by WH Gregory. Around 1924, the members voted to move the course closer to town.
Smyrna’s second golf course was located in the area between Old Rock School Park, Hazelwood Drive and Ross Drive. It, too, had only 6 holes. It was abandoned in 1927 due to a lack of interest and/or participation.