Smyrna Rexall Drugs began in 1895 as Smyrna Drug Company. It was started by local resident Dr. BB Gracy (Gracy Avenue was named after him!). The original location was on Front Street, in the building that currently houses Pop’s Bar. Dr. Gracy’s nephew, Dr. JS Lowry was the next proprietor (and also the namesake for Lowry Street). This year will mark 113 years in business and still serving Smyrna!
More information available here.